Welcome to the Community Portal! The Community Portal is a hub for learning about the wiki, and can serve as a kind of activity page. You can always quickly and easily access this page from the Ninjago Stories Wikimenu at the top of the page.
- All Stories
- Sort by completion:
- Sort by author:
A list of all abandoned stories can be found at the Abandoned Stories Archive.
- Being a stories wiki, there aren't exactly any articles that you can edit freely, with the exception of editing for spelling and grammar corrections. However, if you want to create your own story, go ahead and get started now!
- Many stories have been imported from another place, like the official LEGO Messageboards, and need to be constantly kept up to date here. Visit Category:Pages Cited from Other Sources to see which ones you can help update via the link at the top of each page!
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use Wiki Activity; advanced users may find it more helpful to use Recent Changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Project:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
Participating in the CommunityEdit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions, you can use a forum.
- Writing blog posts can be an effective way of communicating ideas or messages to large portions of the community.
- You can leave people messages on their message wall if you have a more personal or less important question.
Need More Help?Edit
If you still need help, please start a topic at our help forum, and one of our admins or in-the-know contributors will get back to you ASAP!